A BUSINESS TOUR IN SAN FRANCISCO AND SAN DIEGO NOVEMBER 11-15 2019
BLUETECH MEDTECH/BIOTECH IT GREENTECH
This Business Tour is designed to connect French and American companies through 3 days of workshops, networking events, on-site visits, and personalized B2B meetings with potential partners and 11 leading companies in the Hi-tech, bluetech, greentech and Life Sciences industries.
- PopUp House: Specializes in the construction of high performance and well-insulated buildings in less than two weeks.
- Enogia: Designs and manufactures an ORC technology that is able to convert low temperature heat into electricity and has been exported to more than 20 countries.
- Pytheas Technology: Offers turn-key solutions for the installation of a hydropower plant particularly adapted to canals to produce clean electricity with prime efficiency from existing water heads.
- Alert Gasoil: Patented in-tank IoT monitor allowing real-time fleet diesel management for heavy-duty vehicles and fuel cost savings for up to 30%.
E-COMMERCE, IT & SMART CITY
- Net Invaders: Developed Market Invaders, a SAAS application that centralizes all your marketplace activity on a single interface.
- Graffiti: Uses augmented reality to create a new approach to social media through letting you see all data around you.
- Olythe: Handheld, rechargeable breathalyzer based on miniaturized IR spectroscopy technology
- Biocellvia: A digital pathology company that specializes in rapid, repeatable, and accurate digital analysis of tissue sections for preclinical studies on NASH, COPD, and IPF, with several more algorithms in development.
- Centaur Clinical: Specializes in medical device & CRO: Writing protocol, organizing clinical trials and studies, products for other medical devices, etc.
- Nexialist: Acts as a consulting company for conception and strategy by ensuring that your medical products are in compliance with International regulations.
- Helioscience: Conducts the tests to assess the quality and efficiency of sun-protection products and solar protection in cosmetic products.
FOOD & BEVERAGE, HOSPITALITY
- Puyricard: Established in 1967, Puyricard specializes in artisan chocolate and values high-quality craftsmanship and the finest raw materials.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US
TO BOOK A MEETING, FILL THE CALENDAR BELOW