The San Diego French American Chamber of Commerce provides targeted business services for all types of companies, corporate groups and organizations represented around the world.
Global Export is a custom-tailored service to accompany French companies in their Business Development within the USA.
You will have a dedicated team to help your project become true according to your budget and your timing!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a business idea or a project, and would like to know if there is a market for your business?
The Chamber’s team will provide you with a customized market research/overview to validate that your project is viable.
You provide us with a list of topics to be researched such as knowing market tendencies, knowing the competition or identifying key roles/actors (importers, distributors, members, potential partners and clients).
- Create a business plan
- Define products/services and step-by-step plans
- Take strategic decisions
If you need further information or would like to tell us more about your project, please contact email@example.com
Looking for partners to start or develop your business?
The San Diego Chamber can find the right partners to work with you.
This is what we can do for you in detail.
First, we will get an understanding for your industry, research that industry in both California as well as in the United States, and further, find companies in this area that can benefit from your company’s products and services.
- Create List
- Contact Companies
Next, we will arrange appointments with your choice of these previously identified companies so you may meet with them and explore new business opportunities.
If you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To start a business or to develop a project, there comes a point when funds are needed. The San Diego French American Chamber of Commerce has a proven network that has been beneficial to numerous businesses seeking investors, and we are here to introduce you to our network members that can provide solutions for you and your business.
Why choose the San Diego French American Chamber of Commerce?
- We understand the company’s activities and need for fundraising and/or venture capital
- We are constantly improving our knowledge of the Californian investors community
- We screen the market place to find the best fit between a company’s needs and investors’ requirements
- We set up meetings with the best match between company or seller and investor
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Time for you to create your company in the USA?
Let us take care of this. We will advise you in choosing the best structure for your business. We will process the incorporation for you.
Here is how it works:
- We will carefully analyze your business project
- We will gather all relevant elements
- We will identify the best legal business entities taking into account several criteria such as risk management, tax related to the business entity, financial cost, operational activity, etc.
- We will take care of all the mandatory filing
- We will create the by-laws
- We will put together all necessary documentation associated to the by-laws
- We will manage the administrative requirements to incorporate your company
- We will make sure to handle the incorporation process in a timely manner
If you need more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a temporary workspace or an affordable office?
We have it all, perfectly located a couple miles from Downtown San Diego, with easy parking and modular office spaces. Google the address
To get a quotation, please contact email@example.com
Customized Business Tour Around San Diego
San Diego’s strategic location in Southern California attracts many entrepreneurs to create and/or develop their business projects.
If you are willing to explore business opportunities in San Diego, our team can organize a three-day schedule.
Our service includes:
- A conference call to target your needs and expectations
- Cold calls, schedule meetings
- Create a meeting agenda
- Logistic advice (hotels and means of transportation)
- Being accompanied by a team member on all trips (optional)
We have helped many “expats” relocate, resulting in partnerships with local industry leaders. We can lead you to the best services in town, making your relocation as easy as can be.
- We arrange a call via Skype after contacting your employee and understanding his/her needs before departure. Then, we prepare a summary after gathering the necessary administrative paperwork before departure. Lastly, we create a schedule to optimize your employee’s personalized visit or arrival.
During your first visit, this is what we take care of:
- Accommodation: setting up a meeting with our real estate agents, exploring housing options within allowed budget
- Banks: opening of bank accounts with one of our partner banks
- Schools: visiting international schools
- Auto dealerships: setting up meetings to buy or lease
- Exploring San Diego
When you arrive in San Diego, you can count on us for:
- Setting up utilities and basic public services (water, gas, electricity etc.)
- Communication: exploring options for telephone/cell phone, cable television and internet services
- Social Security Number (SSN): setting up a meeting to obtain a social security number
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV): setting up a meeting to obtain driving license, vehicle registration and official identification
Don’t wait any longer and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Service
The San Diego French American Chamber of Commerce can identify the exact talents and profiles that your company is looking for.
How does it work?
- We determine your needs through a meeting and conference calls.
- We use our French-American network in the US and in France (French Universities, Chambers of Commerce, members) to look for potential candidates who fit your job description.
- We screen each resume related to the position needed.
- We call each potential candidate for an assessment over the phone.
- We interview each selected candidate.
- Then, we establish a short-list of candidates matching your needs.
- A skype will be set up with you and the selected candidates.
- We organize a face-to-face meeting for the last 2 candidates.
Representation of your company at trade shows in the US
Thanks to this service, you will benefit from the support of one of our team members at your booth at trade shows in the US. This resource will make your introduction to the participants easier at the show to suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, etc. Bilingual in both English and French, our mission consists of working prior to the event in order to schedule appointments at the show, welcome visitors to your booth and present your products and your strategy during trade shows; and, after the trade shows, carry out effective follow-up and business development with the contact made. To get a quotation, please contact email@example.com
Advertising your business is always a priority to generate revenue, and growth within your organisation, we are specializing in lead generation advertising, from marketing collateral, to online presence, web design and digital marketing services. To get a quotation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We closely work with in-house partners with over 15 years in digital marketing, and will be able to provide your business with all channels: SEO/SEM, Paid Advertising, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Analytics. To get a quotation, please contact email@example.com
Event Planning & Management
The SDFACC wants to help you plan and organize your next event! We are very confident in our ability to plan your promotional event and benefit your company by gaining awareness with a good time!
Our Event Manager has over 16 years of experience in planning and organizing events from business breakfasts, lunches, conferences, meetings, charity galas, summits, after-work mixers, salon, or even sporting events. If you haven’t yet planned an event, no worries, the SDFACC can do it all! Our expertise in event planning stems from many years of successful events within our San Diego community.
Start to Finish Proposal
Our offer includes a well thought and thoroughly planned production. We will customize the event with your goals in mind. We are capable of entirely organizing and managing your event from start to finish.
The SDFACC has close connections with over 30 venues including many food & beverage suppliers in San Diego. With so many resources at our disposal, our events team will find the perfect venue and the best catering service in accordance to your needs.
In addition to promoting the event, we will handle the whole registration and payment process online for you. We are also willing to share our database including over 7,000 international contacts.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
The French American Chamber of Commerce Events Team