Visas – Immigration

Feel free to contact us in any matters concerning visas and immigration. We will be able to answer general questions and organize meetings with our experts.

To have an idea of the different types of visas, please click here

Be aware of some of the changes in U.S. Consular policy for Treaty Trader E-1 and Treaty Investor E-2 here

Link  to the US immigration Office

Start a Business

Click here to read a guide created by The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development, an organization offering many resources for starting a business in California. Whether you’re interested in a basic checklist of steps to start your own small business, or finding out about various statewide and local incentives to relocating your established business to California, we’d like to help.

Work and investor Visas

Here you will find all the information describing the various types of visa you may need to start your business in the United States.

Intersnhip and VIE: J1 Visa – (Volontariat International En Entreprise / French International Postgraduate Internship Program)

The French-American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) is authorized by the American State Department’s United States Information Agency (USIA) to issue the J-1 visa Certificate of Eligibility, also known as Form DS-2019 (formerly known as Form IAP-66). With this document, a French citizen or permanent resident being trained by a company in the United States can request a J-1 visa authorization at the American Consulate in Paris.

To access the guide edited by the New York Chamber of Commerce, click here

Our Partners

Jacob Saposchnik

This Immigration law firm is practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. The practice is a multi-lingual firm and is able to serve clients in a variety of foreign languages: Spanish,Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, French and Russian.

1502 6th Ave,
San Diego, CA 92101,
Phone:(619) 819-9204

Laurent C. Vonderweidt (language spoken : French and English)

Area of practice:

Immigration Law

  • Green card
  • Investor visa (E2)
  • Work visa (H1B)
  • Artist visa (O)
  • Student visa (F)
  • Internship visa (J1)

Corporate and Business Law

  • Company creation (LLC, Corporation)
  • Sell/Buy a company
  • Registration in different States

Intellectual property

  • Trademarks and Copyrights.

Los Angeles

P:(310) 442-1100
F:(310) 442-1135

San Francisco
P:(415) 938-4534
F:(310) 442-1135

P:(+33) 1 53 76 30 38
skype lvonderweidt


Most European and American Airlines companies are using these airports. For instance, the only direct flight from Europe to San Diego International Airport is with British Airways.

Los Angeles International Airport(LAX)

San Diego International Airport (SAN)

Customs Rules