The San Diego French American Chamber of Commerce provides targeted business services for all types of companies, corporate groups and organizations represented around the world.
Global Export is a custom-tailored business service that aims to assist French companies with Business Development in the USA.
You will have a dedicated team to help realize your project according to your budget and your preferred timing!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a business idea or a project, and would like to know if there is a market for your business?
The Chamber’s business services team will conduct market research and provide you with a market overview to help you ensure that your project is viable.
Once you provide us with a list of topics to research, such as market tendencies, top industry competitors, or key actors (importers, distributors, members, potential partners, and clients), we will provide a specific, detailed report made to your specifications.
- Create a business plan
- Define products/services and step-by-step plans
- Make strategic decisions
If you need further information or would like to tell us more about your project, please contact email@example.com
Looking for partners to start or develop your business?
The San Diego Chamber can find the right partners to work with you.
This is what we can do for you in detail.
First, we will get an understanding of your industry, and research that industry in both California and the United States as a whole. Then, we will find companies in this area that can benefit from your company’s products and services.
- Create List
- Contact Companies
Next, we will arrange appointments with your choice of these previously identified companies so you may meet with them and explore new business opportunities.
If you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are starting a business or developing an existing project, the San Diego French American Chamber of Commerce can help you secure funding. Our network has proven beneficial to numerous businesses seeking investors. We are here to introduce you to our member network, and to make it easier for you to connect with those who can provide solutions for you and your business.
Why choose the San Diego French American Chamber of Commerce?
- We understand your company’s goals and need for capital
- We are constantly improving our knowledge of the California investor community
- Our team will scour the market to find the best fit between your company’s needs and investors’ requirements
- We will organize meetings with the best match between company or seller and investor
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Ready to start a business in the USA?
Let us take care of it. We will advise you on the best structure for your business, and put you in touch with a corporate lawyer who will handle the incorporation for you.
Here is how it works:
- First, our team will analyze your business project
- Then, we will determine which type of establishment is most appropriate for your business
- Finally, we will connect you to a corporate lawyer in our network
Your lawyer will take care of all of the mandatory filing, help you manage the administrative requirements of incorporating your company, and make sure the incorporation process is completed in a timely manner.
If you need more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a temporary workspace or an affordable office?
We have it all. Our office is located a couple miles from Downtown San Diego, with plenty of parking and modular office spaces. Google the address
To get a quotation, please contact email@example.com
Customized Business Tour Around San Diego
San Diego’s strategic location in Southern California attracts many entrepreneurs.
When you are ready to explore the business opportunities in San Diego, our business services team can organize a three-day schedule to help you make the most of your visit.
Our services for visiting entrepreneurs include:
- A conference call before you arrive, so we can target your needs and expectations
- Cold calling relevant businesses, and scheduling meetings on your behalf
- Creating meeting agendas
- Providing logistical advice for your stay (hotels and means of transportation)
- Optional accompaniment by a team member during meetings and tours. Our team can provide interpreter services, as well as guidance around the city.
We have helped many “expats” relocate, resulting in partnerships with local industry leaders. Once you’re ready to relocate to San Diego, we can lead you to the best services in town. We will streamline the process as much as possible.
Before departure, we’ll arrange calls with any employees that are visiting or relocating. When we understand his/her needs, we will gather all the paperwork and information necessary for relocation. Lastly, we’ll create a schedule to optimize your employee’s transition (or visit) to San Diego.
During your first visit, we will take care of:
- Accommodation: We’ll set up meetings with real estate agents, and explore housing options that fit your specifications
- Banks: We can assist you in opening a bank account with one of our partner banks
- Schools: If applicable, we will research the education options for your child
- Transportation: We will set up meetings at auto dealerships so you can buy or lease a vehicle soon after arriving
- Exploring: We will introduce you to the beautiful city of San Diego, and the many activities it has to offer.
Upon your permanent arrival in San Diego, you can count on us to:
- Set up utilities and basic public services (water, gas, electricity etc.)
- Explore options for telephone/cell phone, cable television, and internet services
- Set up a meeting to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN)
- Set up an appointment with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) so you can obtain a driver’s license, vehicle registration, and official identification
Don’t wait any longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Service
The San Diego French American Chamber of Commerce can identify the exact talents and profiles that your company is looking for.
How does it work?
- First, we will determine your needs through a meeting and conference calls.
- Then, we’ll use our French-American network in the US and in France (French Universities, Chambers of Commerce, members) to look for potential candidates who fit your job description.
- We screen all candidate resumes related to the position.
- Once the initial screening process is complete, we call each potential candidate for an assessment over the phone.
- We interview each selected candidate.
- Then, we establish a short-list of candidates that match your needs.
- A skype will be set up with you and the selected candidates.
- Finally, we will organize a face-to-face meeting between you and the last two candidates.
Representation of your company at trade shows in the US
Our representation service allows you to benefit from the support of one of our team members at your booth at trade shows in the US. This resource will make it easier for you to meet participants, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and others at the trade show. Our team is bilingual in English and French, and so we can work with you prior to the event in order to schedule appointments at the show, as well as welcome visitors to your booth and present your products and your strategy during the show. And, after the trade shows, we carry out effective follow-up and business development with new contacts from the event. To get a quotation, please contact email@example.com
Advertising your business is always a useful to generate revenue and growth within your organisation. We specialize in lead generation advertising. Our offerings range from marketing collateral to online presence, web design and digital marketing services. To get a quotation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our in-house partners have over 15 years of experience in digital marketing. They are able to provide your business with support across all channels: SEO/SEM, Paid Advertising, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Analytics. To get a quotation, please contact email@example.com
Event Planning & Management
The SDFACC wants to help you plan and organize your next event! We are very confident in our ability to plan a promotional event that suits your needs. Let us use a good time to gain awareness for your business!
Our Event Manager has over 16 years of experience in planning and organizing events. Event options range from business breakfasts, lunches, conferences, meetings, charity galas, and summits to after-work mixers, salons, and even sporting events. If you haven’t planned an event before, don’t worry. The SDFACC can do it all! Our expertise in event planning stems from many years of successful events within our San Diego community.
Start to Finish Proposal
Our offer includes a well thought out and thoroughly planned production. We will customize the event with your goals in mind. We are capable of organizing and managing your event from start to finish.
The SDFACC has close connections with over 30 venues, and plenty of food & beverage suppliers in San Diego. With so many resources at our disposal, our events team will find the perfect venue and the best catering service to fit your needs.
In addition to promoting the event, we will handle the whole registration and payment process online for you. We are also willing to share our database, which includes over 7,000 international contacts.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
The French American Chamber of Commerce Events Team